How do I make my own theme on Customize 2.0 ?!

Discussion in 'Customize 2.0 Discussions' started by Splex, Apr 7, 2008.

1. Splex

Splex Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    K so i ssh into my ipod, and i find the customize2 folder, and i look at some of the themes, with like 40 million folders.... do i really need to put EACH icon in its own folder? Also do i need to put a "1" at the end of each icon? -> whats the deal with the 1. Anything else i should know about? all help appreciated, and will +rep

and how do i add icons for the categories made by the categories app?

And, how can i change my sliders, and everything that the old customize did?
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Go to the web site and then to creat theme. Name you theme and then you can use the site to upload the images for you and it will package them for you. If did make a theme and yes you have to use all those folders. However the bulk upload wasnt working so I had to upload each individually. You can just make your own theme and SSH it into the Customize2 folder. Go check out the spicy chicken customize 2.0 web site and you will understand.
  3. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    if you make a theme that is currently online can i see one of your as an example? i made my theme i just don't see it on my ipod.
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Go to the M's in the All Themes on Customize 2.0 and look for MyDawgs. It has almost all the all the features but I need to add a few more icons. After you upload all your stuff you need to activate the theme.
  5. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i mean here... as a sample cause mine still won't upload... and it still won't show on my ipod
  6. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Did you try and do the Batch Upload? That didn't work for me either and I just added images to the example they made available for download.

I can email you both if you PM me an address.
  7. Splex

Splex Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i thought to make my own theme on the website, i had to put it all in the folders then uplaod it in a .zip file?

And do you know how to add icons for the categories made by the categories app?
  8. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    The zip file option doesn't seem to be working but there is a thing where you can manage the images seperately and upload them to a theme you create. I think there was an options for the application categories but I cant be sure since the web site is sooooo slow right now.
  9. Splex

Splex Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    oo ok, well do u tihnk it would work if i just make a folder which is named the same as the category i made on my ipod, then just add a 1 to the end of the name of the icon?
  10. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    When you upload images online you don't need a folder, just the image. You don't load all the icons in categories like that. Just add them for each application seperately