how do I know what apps to update

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by patmazuel, Sep 28, 2009.

1. patmazuel

patmazuel New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi,

Sorry, I posted the below and have just found the answer, or at least one answer. I go on my touch and see the same 1, and tell it to update.

In itunes 9.0.1.8 I have a 1 next to the line "applications" (I have facebook, skype, yahoo IM, kindle . . ) so I'm assuming that one of them has an update but I can't find where to tell it to update.

any help would be appreciated

Pat
  2. Fishy

Fishy Member

Device:
    iPad
    If you have wi-fi and you bought each app, the App store should tell you of available updates and you can update via that. If you have no wi-fi then under applications iTunes should have an update button on the bottom left. If you did not buy these please get off our forums.

Fishy <><

PS this is also the wrong section, this should be in iPod Touch General Chat section.
  3. (v)atrex3G

(v)atrex3G Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It's so annoying when people assume piracy right away. The OP's question pertains to iTunes AppStore, so why would he post in the general chat section?
    Ya you should be able to update by wifi on your device by opeing the AppStore and clicking updates, if there are any availible updates they'll show up there. Otherwise in iTunes click on applications, and in the bottom right corner there will be a update applications button. Hope I helped.
  4. patmazuel

patmazuel New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I did the update via wifi, next time I'll try this.
    Thanks

>>Otherwise in iTunes click on applications, and in the bottom right corner there will be a update applications button. Hope I helped.
  5. (v)atrex3G

(v)atrex3G Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    No problem.