how do I install vista perfection 3.5 through SSH

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Shane92, Feb 25, 2009.

1. Shane92

Shane92 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i downloaded it and everything. i have it on my desktop but when i drag and drop i into the themes folder it has the sound but it looks like a regular "no-themed" ipod. i open up the contents and it gives me directions for some of them on where to put the contents of the folder, i.e go to library/system/audio/UIsounds and thats where i drop them in at but i dont know where to out everything else. plz help.
  2. StaticFX

StaticFX New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    ... do you have winterboard installed?
    You MUST have it for that to work...
    then you should be able to just drag the whole theme folder into the theme directory
  3. SiN Altr Ego EL

SiN Altr Ego EL New Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    yeah u need winterboard first. then u'll have to reboot. then when u ssh, hit back three times, and then navigate to the themes directory, and drop it in. then terminate the connection and open up winterboard. then go to the theme, make sure there is a checkmark next to it. then hit the home button.
  4. madcowz

madcowz New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    install WB, reboot, ssh theme into /var/themes/Themes.xxxxxx (where the x'es are random number/letters)
  5. Shane92

Shane92 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yes i have winterboard. put it in the themes folder and i still all it does is have the stupid sounds. this theme looks really cool and really complete but i cant get it to work

EDIT: im also trying to put it on a ipod touch