Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by clayhead3, Nov 21, 2008.
i suck at electronics stuff. how do i get pandora radio on my 2g ipodtouch
go to the Appstore,search for pandora, an install
1. Turn on your iPod.
2. Unlock your iPod. Password may be necessary.
3. Connect to your wireless router.
4. Press the Home button to exit.
5. Tap the App Store icon. It should open.
6. See the bottom bar? It's black with icons.
7. Tap the Search icon.
8. Search (top bar on top of screen) "Pandora".
9. Tap it if you see it, it should be there.
10. Tap the light-green box that says FREE.
11. Once again, except tap INSTALL this time.
12. Enter your iTunes password.
You're worse than I thought if you can't follow that correctly. X_X
Separate names with a comma.