How Do I, If I Can...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by epedemix, Jan 9, 2008.

1. epedemix

epedemix New Member

I recently bought the 16gb touch for my gf, and I received the 8gb touch for christmas.

I asked her to trade with me and she was ok with it. If it has already synced with one anothers computer, then how we force it to unregister with their computer and sync with the new computer?

Is that at all possible... ?

I have not put anything on my ipod yet, but I d/l itunes and hooked it up to my computer to actually activate it. My gf hooked hers up to the computer and it automatically put all of her pictures on it. I was informed how to erase all of her pictures off of her ipod, but either way I just want to know if we trade can we go forth to using one anothers ipod as if it was our own?

Thanks in advance - epeDEmix
  2. Paintball

Paintball New Member

yeah. Just plug it into your computer and have it sync to that computer.
  3. epedemix

epedemix New Member

So although the ipod's synced with the individuals own computer and itunes it will not have a conflict with trying to sync with eachothers computer?

hers - hers
    mine - mine

hers - mine
    mine - hers

I just dont want to go through the trouble of deleting every picture on her computer if it is a waste of my time.
    The first equation is how it is at this very point in time, but the latter is what we are trying to acquire.
  4. mynameisBEEKMAN

mynameisBEEKMAN Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    wow, you must have one really nice gf if she is letting you trade her ipod,

anyway, yea, just switch, and it will ask if you want to change synced computers, hit yes, and presto, your done!