How do I get TTR back ?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Brandon Shea, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Brandon Shea

Brandon Shea New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey guys, I have a problem. I downloaded TTR, Had it for a while, loved it. But when the new update came out I downloaded that but when I did, it dissapered from my sringboard, But when I go into AppStore to re-install it, it says its already installed, i've also tryed to download it using iTunes, and the same problem, Do any of you have any suggestions ?
  2. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

If you're jailbroken, SSH into the iPod and look in the /var/mobile/Applications folder for whichever folder has TTR and trash it. Afterwards, try reinstalling TTR and see if it'll go for you. Another option is to reboot the iPod to see if it's there, or to check the permissions on the app file.
  3. Brandon Shea

Brandon Shea New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Thing is i'm not jailbroken, I was then It killed my iPod, so im back to the ghetto normal OS . Any help now ?
  4. Jarlath

In that case, the simplest fix is a restore to kill everything on the iPod, including all the apps and data, and by doing so it'll sync all your apps back on. All you'll lose is the hour or so resyncing it all back on.
  5. Brandon Shea

Brandon Shea New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Again, this happened like a week ago, and my iPod Touch died from being jailbroken, So I restored about 2 days ago. Any more suggestions ? This really sucks .
  6. Jarlath

If you're not jailbreaking, that's not the issue. My suggestion is a factory restore and then syncing the iPod as a new device; see how long it lasts afterwards.