How do I get to the SSH of my iPod touch without Wifi

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Cookie Monster, Dec 8, 2008.

1. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster New Member

OK I have 2 problems;

1.For the last two nights I have been downloading a movie from from Bit******* for my iPod on the family computer, and the computer has been that slow that my dad is really annoyed with me. I told him this is the last time I ever download a movie for my iPod. It is in MPEG-4 format and it goes into my iTunes library no problems, but when I sync my iPod it comes up with a thing that says

"Camp Rock[2008][English][Mp4-h.264-AAC+AC3][dvdrip]-Titan was not copied to the iPod Jacob's iPod because it cannot be played on this iPod"

I intend to keep my word and not download another movie and my dad will be really annoyed if I had it downloading for two days for nothing, so is there anyway to fix it?

PS. This is on an Jailbroken iPod touch 2.2

2.I have an awesome theme (It is super smash bros Brawl!) for my iPod that I want to put on it. I don't have any WiFi acsess so I have the iPhone tunnel suite and WinSPC, I dont have they OpenSSH sub system on my ipod and I can't get it, is there any way I can acsess my iPods SSH and put the theme on.

Thanks
  2. Armageda

Armageda New Member

You cannot have an SSH connection without a WiFi connection, since SSH protocol is based on IP addresses.
  3. SimonTheSnowman

SimonTheSnowman Active Member

You can't technically SSH but search up "iphonebrowser" and you can look through all the directories like you would in WinSCP, an SSH client.
  4. ZMOBtiger

ZMOBtiger New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    You can use Total Commander to access the files on your iPod. Google it and download. It gets the job done. As far as the movie goes, I use Videora to convert videos to the format I want. I like it because I can choose how big the file is so that it won't take up that much room on my ipod, but still look good. Again, this can easily be found using google.
  5. SimonTheSnowman

SimonTheSnowman Active Member

6. Cookie Monster

Cookie Monster New Member

OK I have downloaded total command, could you please tell me how to put the theme on. I have labelled all of the icons and put everything in the one folder, how do I acsess the SSH now?