How do I get rid of this?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by OxygenJunkie, May 16, 2009.

1. OxygenJunkie

OxygenJunkie New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    On the Ultimate Leopard theme, there is a small white line that goes across the bottom of the screen, which IMHO ruins an otherwise perfect theme. So yeah, is there anyway to get rid of it and if so how? I would post a screenshot but my internet's being funny and my iPod can't seem to send emails....
  2. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    You don't need e-mail to get the screenshot off your iPod. Have you tried SSH'ing in to the Ultimate leopard theme and see if you can find anything that could be causing that, or it could be your screen.
  3. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well I'd say he probly doesn't know how, but installing Ultimate Leopard isn't easy.

Screenshots can be found in /private/var/mobile/media/DCIM/999Apple . Grab the .png file not the thumb.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Search for iPhone Tunnel Suite on google or click the link in Allekks' signature, it let's you SSH without wifi.
  4. patrese

patrese New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    How is it that every time you have a question you create a new thread for it???

That pi**es me off bigtime, while I actually helped you earlier on today in this thread that you also created
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=186368

It's on this same page actually, a few posts down, you could easily have posted your question there.

Anyway, my screenshot of my uLeopard config is there, maybe you can indicate where this white line is?
  5. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Patrese is right. I'll take over. You really should try to jam everything into one thread if you can.

I think the white line he's referring to is the depth on the dock. Not sure about that but it's the only white line I see. And it's necessary.