how do i get my notes off my 1g ipod touch??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by battlaxx, Sep 23, 2009.

1. battlaxx

battlaxx New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i have been having problems with my notes for a while(i just use the default ipod notes app).. i just recently updated my ipod touch from 1.5 to 3.1.1 and now my notes are acting weird.. most of the notes will crash when i try to open them & the ones that do open are not the ones i meant to open(wrong note title)..

i should mention that my notes opened & worked fine in firmware 1.5 but i was unable to email them to myself.. i want to email them to myself so i can get them on my computer. in 3.1.1 emailing does work but only like 5% of my notes do not crash.

is there any way i can see, or get these notes off my 1g ipod touch with version 3.1.1 firmware? can i jailbreak without deleting my notes?? what can i do?
  2. Quadrant

Quadrant New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    There isn't an iPod Touch 1.5 firmware...

And you can jailbreak without deleting your notes, but I doubt that will help. If it's a persistent issue, your best bet is to restore from a backup of your iPod.
  3. battlaxx

battlaxx New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    im gunna try downgrading back to 1.1.5 & if that doesn't work i will jailbreak and export the notes using the iphone suite app or something.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    thanks for nothing you jerks.