How do I get my App store reviews to actually show up?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by iamtherealandy, Mar 9, 2009.

1. iamtherealandy

iamtherealandy Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I've written several reviews of apps but I never see them later. I've even written some reviews of apps for apps that have less than 10 reviews thinking "surely I will see this review." But no. I do not think my reviews are getting published. Any idea why? Or how I can fix this?

Thanks,
    Andy Real
  2. iMaztrr

iMaztrr Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    i was wondering this too. i have same problem. I buy the app, write a review and it doesn't show up.
  3. nightshadow135

nightshadow135 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i have had the same problem
    can any1 help?
  4. Xtreme Touch

Xtreme Touch Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    it may take a day to submit, be patient
  5. iamtherealandy

iamtherealandy Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Okay... I'll go and check the older reviews I've submitted and hope they are there. Thanks. I guess I sort of thought it was like a discussion board and that the reviews appeared immediately.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Those of us who think our reviews are not showing up just need to wait a day or so. The reviews are there.

Weird thing: I don't remember choosing the ID that showed up with the review I remembered writing. To test it I tried to submit a new review on that same app. The app store opened the very same review -- but with the weird ID. I must have been in an odd mood the day I set that up. Anyway... it's working.
  6. MelancholyBluez

MelancholyBluez New Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    This is not always true. I have written 1-Star AND 5-Star Reviews for Apps that are still not posted 3-15 days later - I have even re-submitted a few reviews after a few days and those don't always post either (I keep copies of ALL reviews and document the date(s) & time(s) submitted). I know I am following the review procedures & rules because some of my reviews (1-Star to 5-Star) HAVE posted. Thank you for allowing me to share my thoughts on this topic - it is the main reason I registered here.
  7. MelancholyBluez

MelancholyBluez New Member

Device:
    iPad 4
    This is not always true. I have written 1-Star AND 5-Star Reviews for Apps that are still not posted 3-15 days later - I landed here after "googling" the phrase "Apple App Store Reviews Not Posting" to see if I could possibly discern a reason for why some of my reviews were posting & others were not.
  8. Zyiros

Zyiros Well-Known Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    This thread is four years old.

Please Register or Log in to view images

ValleyForge.