How do i get Mocha to work on windows?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by g2bandrew, Jul 20, 2008.

1. g2bandrew

g2bandrew New Member

I can't seem to get it to work with my windows pc. Can somebody give me a tutorial either using tightvnc or ultravnc?
  2. bteyema

bteyema New Member

from my own personal, biased point of view...

i would use RealVNC... it's what i use and it seems less flakey than those others (which i have also tried)... and yes, there is a free version...
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    if you'd like im sure i could help you set them up though...
  3. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
  4. cripesonfriday

cripesonfriday New Member

I had a quick glance through Abcmsaj's guide and it seems to be similar to the guide I used when using touchpad, I re-installed tight vnc and when I started mocha it worked flawlessly so follow the guide and if it doesn't work go through it again from the start , it is usually a simple step missed that messes this type of thing up.

Edit; this could be the first app I pay for when they bring out the pro version.
  5. berky93

berky93 New Member

does mocha work with dyndns hostings? because the main reason I use vnc is for accessing my computer from other places
  6. g2bandrew

g2bandrew New Member

Ok, i do that (pretty much what i done anyway) and it just spends ages loading and then says "Cannot connect to host 192.168.2.7, port 5900."