how do I get customize to work on 2.0.2

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by fenderman8000, Aug 23, 2008.

1. fenderman8000

fenderman8000 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm kinda new to this jailbreaking 2.0 so I jailbroke 2.0.2 not the 2.0.1 patch thing and I was able to get customize to work and I downloaded a theme. I pressed apply theme and my springboard restarted but nothing changed.. What am I supposed to do.. Also there's like about 20 things on installer.. Is it supposed to be so small? What exactlly am I supposed to do with cydia and installer to make the most use out of it jailbreaking besides winterboard/customize and ssh?
  2. cacman93

cacman93 Banned

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    well, customize pretty much sucks so don't use it, it never works, just use winterboard, if you know how to ssh into your ipod and change things, you can get a lot of themes, keyboards, font and etc. at the following link www.macthemes.net

here is a list of more sources that you can add to cydia/installer to get more out of it, keep in mind, some don't work, but most of them do work, to get to it, look for the sticky on the 2.0 jailbreak. it's called cydia/installer 4 source list.