how do I find games/apps for jailbroken

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by mak101, May 21, 2009.

1. mak101

mak101 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    As you can see this is my first post and newbie to the ipod touch world. I searched but came out lots of information but confused me. Sorry for very basic questions but appreciate your response.

I jailbroke my new ipod touch with rainsn0w and now I can see on my main screen cydia icon other than that I can't see any difference. How can I say weather it is jailbroken or not?

Now how do I download apps and games without going to apple app store?

There is a software call fring which can be use to make calls from touch but available through app store, is there any way to find same or similar elsewhere? Can I use microphone headset with touch?

I am sure someone will throw lights on it...
  2. Erod434

Erod434 Active Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    1) I think you mean redsn0w
    2) If you have Cydia, then you are jailbroken
    3) You can download non appstore apps from Cydia (No cracked apps or app store apps for free)
    4) If you want to make free calls, then go to Cydia an search for siphon. You will need to download voipcheap on to your computer (Or another voip client) and put in the right settings.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Kid Dynomite

Kid Dynomite New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ya if you are looking for cracked apps your going to look else where because it's against the forum to post free/cracked app store apps
  4. madcowz

madcowz New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    By 'Games without AppStore' do you mean free ones that you SHOULD buy (if so, GTFO YOU CRACKER I HOPE YOU GET SUED WE CAN GET YOUR IP ADDRESS SO GO AWAY NOBODY LIKES YOU!!!!!!!!!! CHEAP-ASS) or just unofficial apps that Apple didn't approve (if so, then there is a search bar)