Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by iPodTouchLuver29, Apr 12, 2008.
The Title Says it all. How do I downgrade from 2.0?
DFU mode with ZiPhone and restore 1.1.4. There you go!
DFU Mode? Shift Click Restore in iTunes and pick the firmware.
Nah-ah, won't work buddy. If you're implying you don't need to be in any mode at all.
Wait, so I can't downgrade?
You can downgrade, using DFU mode.
[HOW TO] Put iPhone/iPod Touch In DFU mode
1. Make sure your iPhone/iPod Touch is turned on and connected to iTunes
2. Hold the power and home button down at the same time till it turns off
3. As soon (like once you see) the iPhone/iPod Touch disappears (disconnects) from iTunes, let go of the power button but continue to hold the Home button
4. Wait till iTunes says "Your iPod is in recovery mode and has to be restored", if you look at your iPhone/iPod Touch the screen will be black...This is normal and your iPhone/iPod Touch is in DFU mode
If That Does Not Work, Do This:
1. Download iLiberty + For Windows at http://www.ipluspwns.com
2. Install and open it, at the top you will see "Other Tools" Click that then you will see "Enter DFU Mode" Click that
Now hold shift and click restore, now find the firmware you want to downgrade to
Has it worked succesfully for any of you guys?
O and one last question.
If I upgrade to 2.0 will I have the iPhone Applications and the AppStore and if I get the AppStore will I be able to download the applications from there?
worked for me thats for sure
Will I be able to get stuff from the AppStore?
Separate names with a comma.