How do i do this?

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by matthewprince, Nov 30, 2007.

1. matthewprince

matthewprince New Member

Hi,

I have just downloaded Now 68 and when i add all the files off cd1 to itunes and then synch it with the ipod touch , it shows the now 68 art with the title of the first song and then when i tap it it brings the list of songs. How can i do it where it has the now 68 artwork and then when i tap it it brings the list of songs on?

Matt
  2. kinematic@yahoo.com

kinematic@yahoo.com New Member

Turn it sideways. It should pop into coverflow from there.
  3. matthewprince

matthewprince New Member

That is sideways in coverflow. It just has the title of the first song below the now 68 artwork. I want it so it doesnt say any name below now68 and then when you tap it it then brings the list of songs on that album.

Matt
  4. kinematic@yahoo.com

either way you can get the list. I might be confused by what you're asking. If you're landscaped hit the artwork and the album list comes up. If you're vertical (portrait) there's a little icon in the top right hand corner that looks like a listing. Hit that for the album list.
  5. matthewprince

matthewprince New Member

Hi,

I know how to get it in either way. My question is...

Why does it have the artwork of now68 and the title underneath is the first song. Why cant i just have the artwork and then when i tap it , it then brings the list of tracks up.

Matt
  6. kinematic@yahoo.com

The title underneath it should have the Name of the artist, Name of the song currently playing and then name of the Album. There is no option to turn that off, but it should change automatically to the song that is currently playing.