Welcome to the iFans Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

How do i create slideshow wallpaper??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by EdogKirsh, Nov 29, 2008.

1. EdogKirsh

EdogKirsh New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    How do i make a slideshow out of wallpapers for my iPod touch. I can not figure it out--plz help!!?? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
  2. SumDaii

SumDaii Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    i know, im trying to do that as well, but I'm trying ot put all of my pictures onot Power point presenation, then search for convert .ppt to .mp4, to use it as a vwallapper!
  3. EdogKirsh

EdogKirsh New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    My vWallpaper always gets screwwed up--I'm pretty sure there is a way to make a slideshow without vWallpaper. I've seen different themes made by other people with slideshows and no vWallpaper. Let me know if it works tho. GOOD LUCK
  4. hazard99

hazard99 New Member

What do you mean by "slide show?" Do you want the desktop to change pictures automatically, or do you want a different way of viewing your picture files?
  5. EdogKirsh

EdogKirsh New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I mean------- I want my ipod touch wallpaper to change pictures like every 10 -15 seconds?? PLZ HELP ME
  6. hazard99

hazard99 New Member

Does the iPod support .gif format? If it does, you can create a .gif picture and set it as your desktop. It may kill the quality of the picture... at least it did for me when I put a .gif on my old phone.
  7. EdogKirsh

EdogKirsh New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    First of all---I dont want a wallpaper for my desktop--i want it for my iPod! And second--i know how to create a wallpaper for my iPod touch, but i want to know how to create a slideshow wallpaper for my custom theme
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    slideshow wallpaper

WHy r u talking about desktop?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Does anyone know?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!
  8. hazard99

hazard99 New Member

Sorry. I use desktop and wallpaper interchangeably sometimes, even though they are different. Have you tried making a .gif picture for your iPod's wallpaper? Mine hasn't come in yet, so i don't know if it will support .gif files for wallpapers...

That's the best I can help.
  9. EdogKirsh

EdogKirsh New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I know how to get wallpapers onto my custom theme but i want a slideshow of wallpapers??
  10. hazard99

hazard99 New Member

I wasn't telling you how to apply new wallpaper... I was suggesting a picture format that may have worked... but after googling your question, found several posts saying that it is not yet possible to use an animated .gif file as a wallpaper. I don't its possible to have a moving wallpaper of any sort.

I really don't know why I even bothered posting this. You'll probably just tell me that you "already know how to put wallpapers on your iPod" again...

:/