how do i change the "slide" the icons are on

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Hellscell, Jan 15, 2008.

1. Hellscell

Hellscell New Member

sorry if im using the wrong word but how do i change what slide my icons are on on my springboard, liek if i dont want to completely fill up one slide maybe only 10, then have 10 on the next?

also does anyone know what theme i have to download to get the neo blue biohazard battery image?
  2. Hellscell

Hellscell New Member

yea

anyone??? please help me
  3. Sol

Sol New Member

I don't think theres away to make and less than 12 on one page. But once you have more than 12, go into SummerBoard and put "Skip Last Row" on. It should work fine that way.

You don't have to download a theme. Get Customize (through Installer) first. After you get Customize, FTP into your ipod and go to "private/var/root/Library/Customize/BatteryImages". Make a new folder there called "Blue Bio Hazard Battery" or whatever you'd like, then paste the images to that folder.

After you finish that, go into Customize on your ipod and go to "Battery Images" (in the third group) and there should be the backup and the blue bio hazard image. The blue bio hazard preview should have the full battery and nothing else.

Hope this helped. I'm kinda in a rush. PM me if you have any other questions.
  4. Hellscell

Hellscell New Member

oo iight thanks but umm im not really into that whole ssh thing