How do I change my Springboard but keep icons?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by AlaKrity, Mar 19, 2009.

1. AlaKrity

AlaKrity Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I want to know how to change my Springboard for the Picnic theme, but keep the Picnic icons? I'm a noob, so a good explaination would be great

Please Register or Log in to view images

Thanks in advance!
  2. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm unclear as to what you're asking, and I need to know what firmware you're on. So Ima answer a couple things: If you want to use the Picnic theme, the icons should automatically change when you activate the theme. If you're on 2.x, go into Cydia and download Winterboard. Then in Cydia go find and download Picnic. Open up Winterboard and select Picnic and then hit the home button and there ya go! Picnic! For 1.1.x it's the same process, except you're going to be lookin for Summerboard instead of Winterboard. Note that it won't have icons for every single app known to man, but you can find a lot and if you can't find them through Cydia use the Search bar on this website cuz people have made a ton of icons.
  3. AlaKrity

AlaKrity Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I have the Picnic theme and the icons. I want to change my Springboard theme from the Picnic springboard to another springboard, but keep the Picnic icons. So, instead of having the Picnic springboard and the Picnic icons, I want another springboard with the Picnic icons (i.e. iWood Realize springboard with Picnic icons). I'm on Firmware 2.2.1.

Thanks in advance.
  4. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well this is simple in your new theme you would just delete the Icons folder. And activate it through Winterboard. Make sure the theme is on top of the Picnic, so that it will show only the Picnic icons.
  5. AlaKrity

AlaKrity Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  6. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)