How do I change my iPhone carrier icon

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Gilberto, Jul 3, 2009.

1. Gilberto

Gilberto New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I just got an iPhone 3g without a contract or plan and it says No Sim in the top corner. How do i change it to the AT&T 3G icon or a Verizon Wireless icon
  2. geekgrrl

geekgrrl Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I am assuming you do not like either one.

I don't have an iPhone. In Settings>General can't you just turn OFF the cell service?

Search "carrier" in Cydia. Select and wait, for the page to load, Select "More Info" to look for screenshots. Search "wiFi" perhaps? Better 3G WiFi app found in Cydia replaces the WiFi symbol with 3G. Maybe that is what you like?

iTouch carrier Logo in WinterBoard found in Cydia works for my Touch. Make it Mine found in Cydia changes the name to anything you like.

AT&T Carrier Logo looks nice. CMYK RYG Carrier, too. iPhone Carrier.

Black WiFi bars found in Cydia, around a label you make in Make it Mine for instance, may be what you like?

I have changed the WiFI symbol in Touch to "signal bars" and labelled it VoIP ...because I have a VoIP carrier.
  3. Ogonzo

Ogonzo New Member

You can also find Supreme Preferences in Cydia which will allow you to change the logo to anything you like - very much like Make It Mine. Supreme Preferences has a bunch of other cool tweeks that you can do. Enjoy!
  4. geekgrrl

geekgrrl Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I forgot to say: if you are in the USA, I know you can use T-Mobile sim card.

Does it say T-Mobile? I don't know.