HOW DID YOU FIRST FIND OUT ABOUT iPTF??

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Emanjl, Mar 22, 2008.

1. Emanjl

Emanjl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi all!

Wow..I still remember so many months back when I first ordered my 8GB iPod touch RIGHT on release date. It was the greatest feeling in the world to be (one of) the first ones to get this revolutionary new Apple iToy ^^. Of course, I HAD to have it engraved and such. Then, being the personalized guy I am, and knowing the potential for this thing, I wanted to see what else it could do.

So, that day (being two weeks after, since it took 2 weeks to arrive) I went online, opened up google, searched: "ipod touch hacks".. and what do you know, I see the beginnings of what would become iPTF

Please Register or Log in to view images

So anyway, just wanted to invite any of you to share about your very first experience with the iPod, and how you came to join iPTF

!

- EmanjL.
  2. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

Hmmmm, searched Ipod Touch in google as i was aparently getting one for christmas and then started learning as much as I could! Good old Google <3
  3. Emanjl

Emanjl New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  4. super51fan

super51fan Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ifound out as soon as i got my ipod
    but i didnt jion for a while
    and didnt post until a while after that
    then i was like "i just want to get 100 posts"
    i guess i pasted that
  5. x6blues

x6blues New Member

I first found about the ability to hack the Touch when me and my friend were hanging out at my house. I saw Tap Tap Revolution when we were browsing through youtube. Then I found iPodtouchmaster, hacked it, later had a problem, so I did a google search and ipodtouchfans was at the top of the list and had the most reliable, accurate, and best info..
  6. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I found it by searching "how to hack the iPod touch on google" which led me to http://www.hacktheipodtouch.com/ (Bgizzle's other website), which in turn led me here.
  7. Steven R

Steven R New Member

amazingly I do not remember what lead me to discovering ipod touch hacks but I do recall that I found out about IPTF through Ipodtouchmasters website. This website has given me a great insight into the fascinating possibilities of hacking. Whooo, this website is the bee's knees!
  8. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

Almighty Google showed me the way.
  9. kurtisboyd

kurtisboyd Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    As soon as I get any electronic gadget which seems even remotely hackable, I just type in "____ hacks" into Google the moment I get home.

The day i got my Touch was the day I found iPTF

10. exit1010

exit1010 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    lol i remember my first time here. it was a competion between ipotF and MMI. i never signed up for either one (at the time). i went look through MMi site and i look up jailbreaking. they have the information (now look back not really since i have full knowlege of how to jb) but to much of ads! and i hated ads. then i hit here. it was nce and simple and i did the same thing typed up jb and bam. i got the information step by step. with less ads and no popups!!!

so i jb and then i sigend up a months later saying to myself "i made the right choice being here on this site. i felt welcome in the intro tread and then mod started to help me out with my wallpaper promblem. (read my sig. the first person you see on the list replied to my first post. and i thanked him)." after that things started to get better and better. i learned alot from all of you. and i learned from the best. (lol after jb my dad was like "damn son how do you do that?" i smile and i told him how).

THANK YOU GUYS. YOU MAKE MY DAY EVERYDAY.