How can I read .pdf files on my iPod Touch?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by osiB, Jan 23, 2010.

1. osiB

osiB New Member

I downloaded a book online and it's in PDF format. How can I put this into my iPod and read it?

My iPod is a first generation iPod Touch and I jailbroke it when I first got it using that website that automatically jailbreaks the iPod. It says my software version is 1.1.2.

EDIT: Ok I figured out that I can just e-mail it to myself and view PDFs like that. However I now realize how hard it is to read like that because they fit two pages of the book onto one page in the PDF. Is there anything to convert it so that I can read it page by page?
  2. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

1.1.2? do you have the Mail app? if you do, just email the PDF to your email and read it from within the Mail app.
  3. osiB

osiB New Member

Is that the same thing as e-mailing it to myself and just reading it from Safari? If it is then it's super hard to read like that because everything is so small. And if you try to zoom in onto it, it takes forever to just read one page because I have to keep sliding the zoom over left and right.
  4. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I use QuickOffice for reading my pdfs or I convert them to zip files of jpegs and read them using iComic. Just a few ways but there's tons of other solutions out there for this issue.