Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by BobAndrews, Oct 24, 2007.
how can i create a summerboard-theme by myself?
thanks for help!
Please Register or Log in to view images push
Please Register or Log in to view images
im sure you may find it if u search for it. here or google it.
Yes, the answer has been posted in this forum. If you search, you'll find all the details that you need. Basically it's like this:
1) In your theme's folder, create a new folder and name it whatever you want your theme to be.
2) Put in the images in png format for the wallpaper, dock, minidock, and statusbars that you want to use. Name those files correctly, or tehy won't work.
3) Create within that folder a new folder called Icons.
4) In your new icons folder, put in all the new icons that you want to use; name them correctly, or they won't work.
5) Reboot, or restart Springboard.
I left many details out on purpose, but this should steer you in the right direction. And please, please, please use a search next time.
ok, thanks a lot. the english board is not so my terrain, so i cant see everything ad hoc. sorry for this.
and thanks for your help!
Separate names with a comma.