how can I have both the iPod icon and the music and video icon on the iPod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by deleted account, May 8, 2008.

1. I tried combining the AlliPodHax app which replaces the music and video icons with the ipod one and the app called iPod3 which is supposed to keep the iPod icon and add the music and video ones to do it but it did not work.

I know its because they overwrite eachother... But what can I do in ssh to do what I want.
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    You could just mess around with the Info.plist in MobileMusicPlayer.app. I'm loaded with schoolwork now, but it certainly is on my to-do list.
  3. jjbloo

jjbloo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    there is a thing you can get from installer that lets you have that Just use allipodhax source cuz I forgot what source it was in
  4. What?

I want all three icons. So what you are saying is irreligant, as far as I can tell.
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    They also have a fix that gives you all three.
  6. Tman47

Tman47 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    the package is called ipod3 in installer
  7. apple123

apple123 New Member

Here ya go! This worked perfectly for me. You can choose to hide the Music and Videos icons, or keep them and do whatever!(rep is always appreciated

Please Register or Log in to view images

) http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13698