How can I give the 20 bucks to Steve Jobs?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by cklear, Jan 18, 2008.

1. cklear

cklear New Member

On Jan 15, after the ten-second ecstasy for the new apps on iPod Touch, the whole world fell into dark silence because Steve Jobs said the cost of these apps which had run on iPhone for half of year is 20 bucks. And even worse, 20 bucks is seemed to be a privilege to those countries where iTunes Music Store is open. Unfortunately, I am a Chinese and bought my iPod Touch in China Mainland, where Apple's products are assembled but Steve dismissed as a market. So far, there is no music store in China mainland or Hong Kong. I cannot buy digital musics, to say nothing of the 20 bucks for another part of 1.1.3. In Steve's mind, China is only a contry relying on the assemble lines. China is not a celestial land as a market. He is shamelessly wrong. I'm depressed by Steve Jobs' avarice and his lack of global view. He believes everyone using iPod Touch is doubtless iTunes Music Store's customer and have a bank card....
    Now, I want to give Jobs 20 bucks, but how can I do that?
  2. scmaruthi

scmaruthi New Member

I totally agree with your views..It's just hard to believe that a company like Apple cannot handle global monetary transactions(Their Accountants must be terrible:-charging $2 for the 802.11n on the macbook due to an accounting error,$20 for 5 apps and inablility to handle forex)..and to top i off iTunes relies on a global medium which is the internet..
  3. matjurong

matjurong New Member

Well good news.. after endless search which seems to be unfruitful, i stumble upon this website..
    ituneshop.net
    dun worry, its legit and im using the apps rite now...
    try it..