How can I get my 1.1.2 apps in 1.1.3

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by sjsharks, Feb 10, 2008.

1. sjsharks

sjsharks New Member

How can I get the 3rd party apps that I installed in 1.1.2 to show up in 1.1.3?
    When upgrading I lost my apps that I installed in 1.1.2 and I can't re-install them.
  2. lilplaya2567

lilplaya2567 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    change your system tag to 1.1.2, this file can be found in the blaze software category and is name 1.1.2 sv tag or somethin like that, just install that reboot when it asked and u will be able to download all apps that require 1.1.2 firmware, and when finished just change system tag back to 1.1.3 and ure set

*note u will still have 1.1.3 this just changes your system tag, you can check to see if wiggy works indeed it will
  3. Whosthatrandom

Whosthatrandom New Member

Please don't do what this guy says, it just won't work.

When you say "won't install properly", what do you mean? Is it one of these:

1) You get a "main script execution error)?
    2) You get an error message telling you you need to be on 1.1.1 or 1.1.3
    2) The app appears to install, but doesn't work, for example the icon doesn't appear, or the icon does appear, but the app crashes every time you try to open it?

If it's problem number 1 or 3, I can give you some fixes that will work. If it's number 2, that will be harder to fix, depending on what you are trying to install.
  4. lilplaya2567

lilplaya2567 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    no u don't u install this after u change your system tag to 1.1.2 then install it the after it is install open and make sure it works in which it does then uninstall 1.1.2 svpatch in installer and then reboot when it ask then go back into installer after reboot and look for the 1.1.3 sv patch to change it back to 1.1.3 and it works perfectly i have gotten homework agenda and mobile scrobbler to work after doing this so u dont know what ure talking about

and btw neither of those things that u said did not happen it works like normal
  5. sjsharks

sjsharks New Member

what I mean is that I installed apps on 1.1.2, then upgraded to jailbreak 1.1.3 and then I lost my apps. How can I get my apps back without reinstalling them again.
  6. lilplaya2567

lilplaya2567 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    u cant u have to reinstall them once jailbreak a firmware u lose all your apps and have to start from scratch again i know its stupid but thats how it works