How can I download songs from PC?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by zzebra, Dec 4, 2008.

1. zzebra

zzebra New Member

well, at first, sry for my bad english-I´m from Austria ;-)

Now to my Problem: I have some Songs stored on my Computer and I want to download them...but if i want to download it on my iPod touch (the ipod IS connected with my Computer, don´t worry) it doesn´t works. The computer "says" that nothing is connected where it could download it.
    The PC registrate my touch as "cameras and scanners" and not at USBs or something...i think that´s the problem...but i am not able to change it to USB.

how could i solve my problem...?

I hope you unterstand my bad english ;-) i´m not really good at english, especially not with the english vocabularys of Computers :´-(
  2. Conya

Conya Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    When you plug in your iPod Touch to your computer, iTunes (should) open up and it will come up with your devices home screen.

Do you even have iTunes?
  3. ParrotBoy

ParrotBoy Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Yeah, Get iTunes:
    http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/
    Install, Add your music to itunes... (drag and drop) Plug in your iPod, Register it (you need an iTunes account, Requires creditcard) Done...
  4. zzebra

zzebra New Member

Yeah i have iTunes ;-) and it´s no problem to download songs from itunes. but i want to download songs, i have saved on my PC..i mean not songs from itunes or from somewhere else in internet, i mean songs that are saved on your computer...for example like fotos you have taken yourself and saved it then at your PC. The Songs are saved like this too. Do you unterstand?
  5. dean11

dean11 New Member

Yes you just need to import those songs into your itunes. Drag the files into the itunes window or in itunes go file - add file to library