Hotmail for free using Gmail (no Izymail )

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.x Jailbreak' started by fred7, Nov 14, 2007.

1. fred7

fred7 New Member

For all of you that want to receive mails that people send to your hotmail account you can receive it just creating a gmail account, then go to your hotmail acount in your pc click on options and in the option Forward mail (NOT send o receive) to an account you can put your gmail account there. and click in leave a copy on hotmail if you want to keep a copy in hotmaiil account otherway will be erase and send it to gmail.

in your ipod just add your gmail account no izymail just the one of your app and your done!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

keep in mind that every new mail you make on IpoT will be with your gmail account only , but ..... you can receive your mail from Hotmail.
  2. fred7

fred7 New Member

Found it!! also you can use your yahoo and hotmail accounts to send messages from gmail :

Go to options or setting in your gmail account and go to accounts and add your hotmail and yahoo accounts to send messages verify in order to link them and choose your primary account to send mail.

Please Register or Log in to view images

now you can have zero Izymail thank to gmail
  3. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    dont work for me
    2nd in hotmail where is options?
  4. fred7

fred7 New Member

options or settings: in the top right where you change your custom color layout . the last link of that menu takes you to your account mail options.

Btw it happens to work with my other hotmail country account but not with my U.S. hotmail
  5. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

It doesnt work for me =s... "You're only able to forward mail to a custom domain or an e-mail address that ends in hotmail.com, msn.com, or live.com. Please try again." Am I doing something wrong? xD
  6. SimeonK

SimeonK New Member

I have the same problem
  7. rossco

rossco New Member

it says...

You can forward your mail to one other e-mail address that ends in hotmail.com, msn.com, live.com, or custom domains
  8. jungzandvliet

jungzandvliet New Member