Honestly, is the touch worth buying?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SeeHimBurn, Nov 4, 2008.

1. SeeHimBurn

SeeHimBurn New Member

I've been wondering if i should get a touch lately. The 32GB version one, but i been having doubts a lot. I read a lot reviews too, and WTF. I mean, wtf is up with all those problems around this device???

All these threads, about broken this, broken that, scratches etc. Even two of my 'friends' are having problems like wi-fi not working anymore and touchscreen not responding.
    Coming from the ds and psp scene, im pretty experienced with some hacking stuff and all, and even at forums THERE, there arent that much technical problems.

I know its a goddamn lot of moeny to buy it, but honestly..IS IT WORTH IT (unhacked/jailassed)?

since its all blood/sweat/had earned money for a 17jr, i really need some advice.
    Also, for owners of a hacked psp/ds..whats the difference with this and those devices? Like the psp's internet speed and browsing of the web generally?

I''m also a big fan of music/software p*rating, yeah, allmost all my music is downloaded with *******s, somply because i cant afford so much! Will it be a pain in the arse to transfer it all to itunes? Coz some of the mp3 files dont even have an official music tag, some of them just have a filename.

_>_
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    No, it's not worth it. We are all just here to support each other for our poor buying decision.
  3. Atl

Atl New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    Yes, it's worth it. We are all just here to support each other for our good buying decision.
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Welcome to the forum by the way! Sorry for the sarcasm.
  5. SolarFlare

SolarFlare New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hacked touches are easily better than hacked PSP's or DS's. I know this because I have all three. The touch has easily the best internet.
  6. SeeHimBurn

SeeHimBurn New Member

Well what makes this one better than all other handhelds/players? ''other that''
    touchscreen
    slick design

sorry for my b*tchin btw _>_
  7. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Search around the forum. ALOT can be done with it. One of the first examples I would say are themes but since that is quite sh*tty, I would say alot of apps were developed for it that makes it quite the "Game system".
  8. SolarFlare

SolarFlare New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    There is a lot more customization. PSP's can only do so much but new add-ons keep coming out for iPod touch. Mobile Substrate opens loads of possibilities. Theming on the touch is also easier and better. No more messing around with messy .rco files.
  9. SeeHimBurn

SeeHimBurn New Member

Haha, its funny to hear themes' as one of the good things about the device. I enjoyed swaping them on my psp...

But..how is the picture viewing? Is it faster than the psp's or ds'es? Does itunes resize the pics?
    I fking hate picture loading times on handhelds when im fapping =D
  10. Atl

Atl New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    lol, the internet is great on the iPod, but it doesn't resize the pictures.