Home Screen Wallpaper diff from Lock Screen

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by fenderman8000, Apr 14, 2009.

1. fenderman8000

fenderman8000 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    how do i make it so that I can change the wallpaper of home screen and home screen with two different pictures that I have saved on my iPod?? If i have to SSH please give me directions
  2. bigjimmy

bigjimmy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i've also been wondering how to do this also just never started a new thread to ask it.

(it would be nice to have a different home screen wallpaper and lock screen wallpaper
  3. juvenilepunk

juvenilepunk Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Just go to winterboard and select the theme you want for your ipod (not on lock screen). Then go to photos and click the photo you want, click the box with the arrow in the bottom left hand corner once on the photo you want. The click, use as wallpaper. Simple enough.
  4. bigjimmy

bigjimmy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    yes but doesn't that affect both? (i haven't tested it yet)
  5. juvenilepunk

juvenilepunk Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    No your lock screen and main screen are both customizable, if you set a photo as a wallpaper it will only change your lock screen. Themes can change everything but you can still set a different lock screen photo.
  6. fenderman8000

fenderman8000 Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    But the photo I want as my wallpaper isnt part of a theme. Its my own photo from my PC. How do i change it than?
  7. ipodtouchfeen

ipodtouchfeen Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Go into the theme you want to set a different lock screen on & name it LockBackground.png.
    This way all you have to do is select the theme you want in Winterboard & you can change the User Wallpaper to your liking all day & have a set lock screen & different wallpaper!!!
  8. 42395_skyline

42395_skyline Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    ssh into here and change the "lockbackground"

/private/var/mobile/Library

it should work. if not there is another one for the wallpaper some where. just look around there is a way to change it with ssh.