Home screen error? Please read!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.3 Application Compatibility' started by shibby999955, Mar 1, 2008.

1. shibby999955

shibby999955 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Hey everone! I have a big problem i was wondering if anyone could help. For some reason I posted my last thread and it got deleted.. ? So i'm trying again.

I'm on 1.1.3, and I used the iPodTouch Masters jailbreak - everything worked swimmingly. I wanted Summerboard (who doesn't!) and so i used the iPod Touch Masters fix for Summerboard too.

Before I fixed summerboard though, I added a couple of bookmark apps to the home screen, just as a test (because this has happend twice). THEN I fixed Summerboard.

After Summerboard, I tried adding bookmarks to the springboard and then the same error comes up: Could not add this page to the Home screen because an error occurred.

Help is really appreciated here. Is there a fix for it? And I have looked all around the forums and couldn't find any links to the same problem, if there are, my bad, please send me the links.

Cheers!

Chrissy D.
  2. alecgbp

alecgbp New Member

i think u should just restore your ipod touch and wait for the ziphone jailbreak for ipod touch
  3. shibby999955

shibby999955 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Oh ok, do you have any idea when that is coming out?