Home Button Stuck Inside!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by iTouch_PR_14, May 1, 2009.

1. iTouch_PR_14

iTouch_PR_14 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    OK, so one day I was listening to music, then I pressed the home button and it just got... Stuck inside. It works but to go to home I have to press it pretty hard and Im afraid that by doing so one day it might just stop working!! I thought about sending it to Apple but MY iTouch was sent to ColorWare for painting and as far as I know by opening it my warranty is done, right?? So what could I do to fix this Home Button Issue??
  2. hakk79

hakk79 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If I were you I would find a legit company that fixes iPod touches and send it to them. You can also try to do your own repair (which is quite tedious, and can mess up your iPod for good...)
  3. iTouch_PR_14

iTouch_PR_14 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Hmm... U wouldnt happen to know one of these legit companies?? Or a 10/10 rated guide on "Do-It-Yourself" fixes??
  4. gammaraptor

gammaraptor New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hmm....

Same thing happened to my friend, he sold it for 100 bucks plus accessories and got a new one. Apparently he didn't know until he pressed a little harder. If it happened, I could live with it. But if you want, you can try to pull it back out. Not suggested however