HOLY CRAP!! I didnt do ANYTHING!!!! ITS ALIVE!!!!!

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by theshredaholic, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theshredaholic

theshredaholic New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hi,
    OK, so the title is like hysterical..... BUT SO IS MY STORY!!!

So, i i'm on google, ipt etc etc.. for almost 10 hrs trying to figure out how i can set permissions in 2.0.1 without the need for wifi.... i tried iphone PC suite, tunnel, and all bullsh*t like that....
    all i needed to do was change permissions for mobileInstallation's framework.

Now get this, after searching for sooooooooo long, i say "EH!! GOD DAMMIT!!!!! Screw this" and i try to put on the cracked apps directly onto the ipt through iTunes in the normal way. Didnt expect anything out of it but just wanted to see the error message it would give me....

Now, As it was installing, i was eagerly waiting for when it would fail. BUT, it .... wait for it.... DIDNT!!!

And everything is working perfectly... must say AppStore really HAS some good apps.

Anyway, it was a good story.. thought i'd share... i still dont understand it though.
  2. gtrplyr

gtrplyr Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    thats cool, i still dont know how to do cracked apps n all that, i searched google but i didnt find anything :\, *****wish i knew how*****
  3. Erik_30

Erik_30 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I know isn't it great. My favorite app it iBeer
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.