Hmm bit of help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by JORDAN EFF, Mar 29, 2008.

1. JORDAN EFF

JORDAN EFF New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    ok al make it quick and simple

i loaned my friend my itouch for a couple days for him to use on a road trip, he gave me it back and he jailbroke it which i didnt want, so plugged into my compyter and went to itunes to restore, restored and turned on and did a sync, on 1.1.4 but my 5 apps i paid for did not re appear, so tryed another sync and nothing, so thought its ok, quick email to apple about it and explain a story without saying it was jailbroken and give my receipt number for the apps i bought, but cant find the email with the receipt.

so is there anything that i can do except jailbreak it as i would like to keep my ipod the origional way it came

thansk if you can help
  2. consume1

consume1 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Step one: Beat up your friend
    Step two: C:\Users\Account Name\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\iTunes\Mobile Applications
    (this requires all hidden folders to be visible (control panel>folder options>uncheck hide all system files & folders)

If you see a file in there (a .ipa file) then you should be able to sync your applications. If not then yout no longer have the ability to sync the apps you bought.
  3. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

lol i agree with consume1 with the step one
    if you really want it, you'll have to jailbreak or pay 20 bucks
  4. JORDAN EFF

JORDAN EFF New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    ok theres nothing there atol, so i'm guessing without proof of purchase i will need to buy them again

oh well think al follow step 1 then take £12.99 off him lol

thanks anyway