Hm. A little disappointed but...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by kassiebby1124, Sep 9, 2009.

1. kassiebby1124

kassiebby1124 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm okay! Now I can get an iPod Touch 2gen and be happy :] I wouldn't use the 3G if it didn't have a camera, so I'm good now.

Anyone else okay without a camera? I mean it was cool and fun to think there was, but is anyone alright with it lacking one?
  2. theLorax

theLorax Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    i've said from the beginning that i'd rather have a touch without a camera and it be cheaper. i have a pretty good camera on my cell phone, and i really dont see the point in having two cameras in my pocket.

what i would have really liked to have is GPS though, but that would hurt the iphone too much.

im upgrading from a 1g, so im happy with finally having a built in speaker, bluetooth, more capacity, and faster processor.
  3. MegaDell

MegaDell New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    A camera would have been nice, I was more interested in a mic, so it would have VOIP capability.

Also, why they opted to ditch the 16 GB is beyond me, makes utterly zero sense, and then if that weren't enough, they actually made the 8 GB worse. They took away 17% of its battery power.
  4. kassiebby1124

kassiebby1124 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm not sure why ditch the 16GB I was more likely to fill it up. But The 8GB 3G seems like a good price in my opinion. I own a camera, and I would use it for the apps xD
    But I'm not gettig it until Christmas anyway, so the price should go down some. But I want the engraving anyways =D
  5. Shadeslayer

Shadeslayer New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    ALSO.... they got rid of 16gb...but its kinda replaced by the 32gb cause they r same price (8gb is 200, 32gb is 300, whereas with 2g the 16gb was 300)
  6. KevinX

KevinX New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I´m also gonna buy it without a camera, because the battery of my 1g is draining really fast, and home button is broken.
  7. kassiebby1124

kassiebby1124 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ^_^ I might just get the 16 2G. More memory and it's basically the same