Hiya all...

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Tom Xander, Aug 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tom Xander

Tom Xander New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi there all ye iPod Touch fans. I am new here and liked the site very much and was surprised and glad to see that it had a fan forum as well.

I bought the iPod Touch 2 days ago. And after a days hard work 'researching' on jailbreaking and after much consideration, i successfully jailbroke my Touch with redsn0w 0.8 yesterday. I installed both Cydia and Icy on my firmware v3.0 touch.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I am still not sure as to... if i should install Winterboard. I heard that it could muck up the firmware after too much use and may cause problems later.

Anyways, I am very much happy to be here and looking forward to an amazing future with my iPod Touch 2G. I also own an iPhone 3GS(absolutely will not jailbreak it), a Mac and a Macbook Pro. I also own a HP pc which has the iPC Mac OS X installed and dualbooted with Windows Vista. So.... that me. And finally a big thanks to the DEV-TEAM of redsn0w. Awesome work guys, wherever you are.
  2. CAxJESTER11

CAxJESTER11 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey, yeah winterboard is having problems on 3.0 because it can freeze your ipod in the boot screen and then you have to restore it and rejailbreak it. However, there are ways to fix this like SSH, but thats kinda complicated for me so you should look it up.

PS: Don't talk about [PIRACY]us because it is an illegal application and this website will ban you for talking about it.
  3. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

Do not discuss illegal applications.
    Please read the rules before posting.

Closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.