Hint: Get 25% off Griffin stuff.

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Abcmsaj, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    If you go to
    www.griffintechnology.com

Buy something before 31st October and use this code at checkout, you'll get 25% off.

Please Register or Log in to view images

GRIFFINFANS

is the code. It's meant to be for Facebook fans of Griffin Tech, so join their group if you use it

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. fear_2670

fear_2670 Banned

You can find better coupons, Google is your friend.
  3. miniskunk

miniskunk New Member

Now is a great time to use that coupon and even a better deal since ground shipping is free of charge. I highly recommend them.

I ordered the iClear case the other week from them for the 2g Touch. They came in stock last week and I received mine today. All the new buttons are very easily accessible through the cuts in the case yet adds adequate protection against pressing them by accident. They did include a nice screen protector as well, however, there was only one and I failed to get it on without contamination. Aside from the air bubble I got, it was darn near invisible! I contacted them about the problem and in the same day I received a response that they would send out a couple replacements free of charge. How is that for customer service?!? ^_^ I suggested in my contact they should consider putting extra ones with the packaging in case others have similar difficulties. No word if they will, but they seem willing to help if it does go wrong. Kudos to Griffin.
  4. JohnyW

JohnyW New Member

I found a coupon for 50% off. Got my 2g Reflect case for $15 with tax.
  5. dafirey

dafirey New Member

Tell us please!