Hiding things in ipod touch

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by terryf59, Apr 3, 2008.

1. terryf59

terryf59 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    So yeah i've got a new girlfriend, that i don't want the fam/ nosey sister to find out about just yet (hell of a long story, but they really liked the old one), but i also want some pictures on there of her, so i get in her good books when i go on holiday with her in a few days.

Please Register or Log in to view images

So yeah i was thinking i could create a folder user mobile finder and put them in there, but the only problem i've come across is how the hell can i actually make the ipod open them? Similarly im so forgetful, and currently ive got a piece of paper with the pin code to my bank account, could i create a .txt or w.e the note pad file reads, then hide it with the mobile finder, then when i need it move it again?
  2. Antney1234

Antney1234 New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Well if you have the Mail app on your ipod you can send the pictures to your email then put them in a folder.For gmail(Starred Files) Then whenever you want to see them(even without wifi you have to go to make go to the folder and press on it and it should appear.You can zoom in and out on it als

r you can make a photo slide show and put it on your ipod under videos.Just a thought

3. TheKiller08

TheKiller08 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Just put them in your photo album, and use the Poof app in installer to hide the photos icon.