Hiding apps by double tapping

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by bdkap, Dec 2, 2007.

1. bdkap

bdkap New Member

I saw this how to at TUAW.
    http://www.tuaw.com/2007/11/29/enable-app-hiding-on-your-iphone/

using Erica Utilities you can add SBIsRevealable to the plist of the applications that will let you double tap the icon and it will disappear. there is a command on the page that will do it do all the plists : # plutil -1 SBIsRevealable /Applications/*.app/Info.plist , but it doesnt seem to work. it has a problem with the -1 does anyone know how to fix this or will i have to add it to all the plist manually?
  2. ccmn

ccmn Member

Device:
    5G iPod touch
    I saw this also. I'm sure someone will get this into installer soon. I can't wait
  3. Blake

Blake Super Moderator Emeritus

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    That is awsome.
    Cant wait for it to be a little simpler...
  4. GrimmGreen

GrimmGreen New Member

i would really like something like this , i have been trying to figure out a way recently to make my iPod Touch look like it did when i got it in it's "jailed" state , this way you could hide everything except the icons it came with , double tap the moblie finder app and access the rest of your apps

hopefully this pans out into something usefull
  5. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yea my dad said to me, if i see this thing modded, its gonna be your ass on the line. so of course by christmas day ill be TTRing it up. but no summerboard, but eh, worth it! this would help me tho, and i read about it and i cant see why not on installer. but ya how wud we get it even if its not on installer? i didnt see a dl link or anything at all in there,
  6. humbert

humbert New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Just out of curiosity, this is off topic, and, I don't mean to pry or anything... but why wouldn't your dad want it to be modded? It's not like it's illegal or anything, unless you install iPhone apps I guess..
  7. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

hes probably worried about the 400 dollar gadget he just bought having its warranty voided, its funny that people just cant grasp the concept of restore
  8. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

also, he probably has heard about iPhones being bricked, and the fact that he might think it's possibly illegal.
  9. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

10. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yea my dad doesnt believe me that my first ipod video was modded but broke from a fall. so no ipod modding. but it doesnt mean im not going to do it.

and has this even been confirmed for working on ipod touch. cuz if so plz tell how cuz i need to know

Edit: and where the star is do u put something like com.iphysics?