Hidden Apps?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by stoned0monkey, Apr 26, 2009.

1. stoned0monkey

stoned0monkey New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have a jailbroken 2nd gen ipod touch and i downloaded some things to change the apperence off cydia, one thing i downloaded was categories to manage my apps.
    i tried to add some apps and sort them into folders and all worked fine but when i deleated some out of the folder they are supossed to go back to the main screen but it didn't.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I looked in finder and it is still there, i can open it from finder, but it is not on the main screen. Can anyone please help me recover the apps.
    also while i was doing this i accidently deleted app store and it is in finder under trash, does anyone know how to recover these items???

Hope some one can help

, i am new with ipod touch and dont know much about it.
  2. Ezekeel

Ezekeel New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    SBSettings (from Cydia) -> More -> Hide Icons -> unhide the missing icons
  3. stoned0monkey

stoned0monkey New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    na that dosnt work that just takes out the apps out of the folders that are working i want to know how to recover a deleted file that appears in trash.
  4. jweaver

jweaver New Member

I have run into this problem, when trying to add an apps to Catagories which have the same name.. On the Springboard, they have different names, but when you see them in Catagories, they have the same names.. ANd this clearly confuses things.

As others have said, SBSettings is the way to sort this out..

But I have a question, where do you get "finder" from? I want a tool like this, but looked under Cydia and can't find anything...

I wonder if there a tool which will allow you to 'list' your apps (perhaps in alphabetical order) and then execute them?

Jon
  5. stoned0monkey

stoned0monkey New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    finder is a real cool app that lets you view all your apps in alphabetical order and open them.
    I had to search for it as my friend jailbroke my ipod and put it on. i found it in cydia under "MobileFinder".
    i am not sure what source, but just add all sources under sections-repositories-allsources and it should come with that.

hope this helps.
  6. jweaver

jweaver New Member

Sorry.. I am a bit confused now.. Is the app called "finder" or "mobilefinder"? I have found "Mobilefinder", so is this the one I want?
  7. Spartigus

Spartigus New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I think its called "Appflow"