hidden apps help pleas.

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by isotoni, Feb 9, 2009.

1. isotoni

isotoni New Member

i see hidden apps when i hold down on an app to re arrange. How do i get rid of these

thanx
  2. murphmanny

murphmanny Banned

What kind of hidden apps are you talking about?
  3. Jake1991

Jake1991 New Member

Please be more clear. Can you describe what you mean by "hidden apps"?
  4. Pandawg

Pandawg Community Development

Are you talking about Blank Apps?
  5. Reaper2794

Reaper2794 Banned

No I had the same thing. You can click the apps but it'll take you into a safari kind of page but won't do anything.

I heard you have to do something with SSH but people here don't like to help or be clear so I am also stuck with this

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. manutdfan539

manutdfan539 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    For saying that I should slap you. Are you really that ungrateful? You need everything in 3 minutes or it isn't wanted? I should just leave the thread right now, but instead I'm gonna prove you wrong. I need a screenshot or a video otherwise we cannot help you. You can take screenshots by hitting the home button and lock button at the same time, then release.
  7. Siuman

Siuman New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I think you have accidentally created 1 transparent icon from either iBlank or one of the sources from Cydia. I noticed the icon that they create is actually a transparent bookmark of safari.
  8. StaticFX

StaticFX New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    agreed... do you have iBlank?

touch and hold a regular icon... when it starts to wiggle, do you see little X's by the blank ones? click them and it will remove them.

Hows that for not being helpful
  9. owned674

owned674 New Member

If you're also talking about maybe a 1G touch but you posted this in the wrong subesction, if you look closely with AppFlow you can see the Phone and iPod icons on a Touch.
  10. espeorb

espeorb New Member

That's awful. The people here managed to help me through the parts of the Touch 2G jailbreak I was stuck with as much as they could, even when they knew they were likely getting nothing in return and that I might even leave after getting it jailbroken.

On that note, I've found that only apps from the App Store can actually be removed by some kind of top-left X button when they're wiggling. I gander these "blank apps" might be either garbage data, some kind of virus or things that don't appear with an icon like SSH.

Sorry, still new to this.