hid my icons uHOH

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by pnasca, Jan 16, 2008.

1. pnasca

pnasca New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    So i was messing with cuztomize and categories and now all i have is music photos and videos down at the bottom of my dock nothing else. How do i get all my icons back?? please help. I want everything to be back the way it did what do i do HELPPPPPP
  2. JoeBurt

JoeBurt New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i dont htink u can

Please Register or Log in to view images

i dont trust customize enough to not have Dock.app installed
    so if i lose something its all at the bottom right of my screen
  3. pnasca

pnasca New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    plus i dont have SSH on or WIFI so i cant SSH to my computer. If i restore which i dont want to will it automatically give me 1.1.3?
  4. pnasca

pnasca New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    bump......
  5. Timeless_Melody

Timeless_Melody New Member

i did this, and ive already explained how i fixed it about 3 times LOL but ill explain again. im sure there is an easier way, but this is the way i did it:
    go on youtube, and search for ipodtouchmaster, look for his video on changing icon order. watch it, and understand how to do it, shudnt be too hard. okay, once your familiar with how to do it, go ahead with it, but make 5 dock icons, and make sure it contains installer and customize. you don't need to worry about the rest of the icons now. okay, so once you've done it, make sure you do everything right, and when you respring/reboot your ipod, the 5 dock icons will be there. one of them being customize; you can now use the program to change the icon order, to how you like. but, before you do, id go in installer first, and install dock, just to be on the safe side incase this happens again. hope this helps
  6. pnasca

pnasca New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thanks. but it wont let me SSH because i dont have the Open SSH application showing???? What to do??? THATS my main problem cant connect to computer.
  7. Timeless_Melody

Timeless_Melody New Member

looks like your going to have to restore and re-jailbreak i guess. not the end of the world i suppose, but annoying nonetheless. give it a few more days to see if anyone replies with a solution, but i can't think of a way to do it, sorry
  8. pnasca

pnasca New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Help because when it tells me to restore it wants me to update and gives me no other choice, i dont want to i just want to know how to do this.
  9. 1god1king

1god1king New Member

download 1.1.1 firmware save on desktop
    force touch in to restore mode
    plug in to pc open itunes
    hold shift key on keyboard click restore window will open once window is open go to desktop in the window that opened and point to the 1.1.1 firmware you downloaded choose it
    itunes will use that to restore your touch

1.1.1 firmware click link and look right below picture for the link to download it http://leedale.wordpress.com/2007/12/28/downgrading-ipod-touch-112-and-installing-iphone-apps
  10. pnasca

pnasca New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    well i did a force restore then when i try and update my pod with music and stuff it says like cant be synced because they cant find the disk???