Hid app with Poof, caused SWOD

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Gitykins, Jun 11, 2008.

1. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

So, I was at home today (Power was out all f***ing day, so bored and nothing to do), so I hopped in my car with my iPod and dead cellphone and drove half a mile to my friends house, just to waste time until our power was back.

When I got there, I immediately whipped out my iPod to listen to some music. I was getting quite bored again, so I was just looking around on my SpringBoard for something to do, and then I decided to hide my 3 icons that don't have icons for Badge (iSteamy, Banner, and IMGSaver)(I'm 18, nubs). I hid iSteamy, and then my freinds little brother hit the home button just to f*** with me. It said "Setting Language", like usual, and then the spinning wheel came up. But it kept spinning. The lock screen didn't come up, SpringBoard didn't restart, etc. It was just my SB with the spinning wheel, and I eventually restarted it, and whaddyahknow? SWOD.

I love it. That damn wheel covering my Pwnage Pineapple boot logo.

Any help?
  2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
  3. nclaks

nclaks New Member

hey my power was out all day too, where u live?
  4. Apple Guy

Apple Guy Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    My water radon filter broke. Now we had to bypass and are getting it fixed tomorrow.

We didn't have running water all last night, and today we have almost no pressure. So guys, it could be worse
  5. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

Right outside Philadelphia, PA.

lol. No running water, has to suck.