Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. personman

personman Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I am making this thread to ask: why was I banned? It said I returned after being banned but I was never banned in the first place. What made you guys think I was banned? I would really like to know. If this has anything to do with me being gadgetsboyj's friend, why can't me, HIS FRIEND not be allowed here. I don't understand what happened. The same thing's gonna happen to others as to my friend if you mods keep this up. He QUIT the iPod Touch scene. He GAVE me his iPod Touch. He gave me all of his accounts and stuff. I would REALLY like to know why you had to do that to him. Please explain to me what has happened.
  2. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

What was your last user name, I'll go check.

you really should give specifics like that before asking for help. It makes things easier.
    1 person likes this.
  3. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Ugh, I knew you were gadgetboysj1 and all the other accounts. Why would he just GIVE you his iPod touch? Come on now. Just stop, ok? You're banned. Get over it. Move on. Troll another site.

His last username was Personman1. Now doesn't that sound sketchy? PERSON MAN?
  4. personman

personman Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    I was never gadgetsboyj or any of his other or his cousin's accounts. I was personman1. LOTS of users here have weird names. I mean, your name isn't a real name at all (No offense). I thought up the name personman1 from randomness. I'm sure LOTS of other users did too. I was at gadgetsboyj's house on the day I made my account so that is his IP. I am now at my house so I have my own IP. I was trying to get ZiPhone to work and he refused he help me because he was no longer involved.
  5. iamcanadian

iamcanadian New Member

I dont think this is gadgetsboyj, cause im talking to both on MSN right now
  6. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Oh really? Why did you have a Similar Avatar as him? Why did you have his repo in your signature? Why did you make an account at his place? Come ON now.

And why would he give away a $300+ piece of technology?

If you are going to put up an act, do a better job of it. Be more creative.
  7. Danls92

Danls92 Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    --Closed--
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.