hi

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by amattheson, Mar 23, 2008.

1. amattheson

amattheson New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    im thinking of buying an ipod touch 8gb but im not sure if i should i think i should maybe buy a laptop???any opinions???

P.S. how fast is the internet on wireless "g"
  2. Hman

Hman New Member

As far as internet goes, it all depends on what router/connection you are on. For example, if you are at a Panera, the connection won't be as fast as your home.

To decide whether to get a laptop or a touch, you would need to think about the decision. The price of the Touch is 300 dollars for the 8 gig, while laptops range in the thousands. The advatange of getting the comp is you can run a lot of applications and listen to your music, but it isn't as portable. The Touch is protable, and it can contatin music. And, if your touch is jailbroken, you can run apps, too. So you really have to weigh the pros and cons of each, and decide which one is best for you.

Rep me if this helped.
  3. kimt08

kimt08 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i would say if you want to have things right at your fingertips, then go with the touch. but if you really really need the laptop for school or somethin, then go ahead. Also consider their prices and see if you can save up for both!

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. amattheson

amattheson New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i was gonna get an eeepc or ipod touch 8g
    and no i dont need it for school
  5. wearmaize

wearmaize Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I'd go with an iPod unless you are planning on writing papers or something on it.

Otherwise, I don't see what you could do on a laptop but not an iPod touch.
  6. markdamore

markdamore New Member

the cool thing about an ipod touch is... i write my papers from school on it and post it on a myspace message or something.. then i can go on a computer later and check the message and print it out like that

go for the iPot