Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by bigfoot90, Jan 5, 2010.

1. bigfoot90

bigfoot90 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i am bigfoot90 i gave my daughter a ipod touch 8gb 3rd generation for christmas i am a noobie she is deaf has a little knowledge on computer she wants to transfer movies and music i forgot to mention she has a choclear implant to hear so any info on how to do this i have a software to put movies but it goes to itunes what do i need to do to transfer to her ipod touch
  2. ipodaddict5

ipodaddict5 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hi
    to put movies on your daughters ipod you first of all have to download a movie converter to put them into ipod format here is a good one http://www.videora.com/en-us/Converter/iPod/ it has no spam or anything easy free download.

After you download the converter follow every step and read it very carefully before you think its no good.
    Then you have to download movies of whatever website you want i recommend FrostWire i cannot post a link for that.
    Or you can use excisting movie files, once converted click and drag your movie files into your movie categorie in itunes, and then sync her ipod.
    to get music you can also use the FrostWire site.
    Just download her music and it will go straight to itunes and then sync her ipod and there you go!

Hope this helps

Please Register or Log in to view images

NOTE

Please Register or Log in to view images

O NOT USE LIMEWIRE, DO NOT!