Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by smarttart62, Feb 12, 2009.

1. smarttart62

smarttart62 New Member

Feb 12, 2009
    Well, the lovely message at the top asked me to introduce myself, so here I am.

I've owned iPods since the second generation original iPod (I didn't jump on the first one =]), and have been meddling with them since iPod Linux's original release.

I'll admit right now that I could never even dream of doing what the iphone-dev team or chronic team have done for us, but nevertheless I'm glad they know what they're doing.

Uhh... Currently using an iPod Touch 2g, re-installing the semi-tethered boot (had an issue with a few programs literally breaking both normal and jailbroken modes). Jailbroke mostly for the ability to theme my iPod, but also so I can develop some homebrew code down the road.

One last thing... I hate this username. Back in the days of tripod/lycos hosting I used a randomizer to make me a username... It stuck. Therefore it's easy on me to keep the username up then to change it.

Well that's more then you'd want to know about me in a few paragraphs. Adios, jailbreak finished.
  2. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Jan 9, 2008