hi to all :D

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by jellyclips, Feb 22, 2010.

1. jellyclips

jellyclips New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hi. i am new here and im gonna introduce myself to you all. hehe.
    i am romeo ramon macate. and i am 16 yrs old and that's just it

Please Register or Log in to view images

it feels nice to be a part of this forum
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Umm, i have a problem and i am very concerned, though there is nothing particularly wrong with the ipod touch, it's new and i just want to take precautions. here's the story, so i just got my ipod touch 8GB and i just want to know how to put songs in it. i have arranged below two choices because i am pretty much concerned and it is all i can think of.
    a. .download itunes and put songs in it like everyone else does (i dont like this option since we dont have dollars here)
    b. download songs/albums manually (without itunes) and transfer it onto the ipod touch

guys please help me. also i will ask how to put the songs in the ipod touch, is it just copy then paste? or drag and drop? or something? please also explain in further detail/s if you have to, i will appreciate it very much. thank you very much.

PS.
    If i am not logged in or not active you can just reply and i will read it later on if i have logged in. or if you can, just send your replies to this email ad: heavenshallburn14@hotmail.com

thank you very much for your help

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. maxam

maxam Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    You dont have to necessarily have to get your songs in iTunes. You could just transfer your songs to iTunes like from a cd or mp3. If it is mp3 on your computer then drag to iTunes and drop. Then sync your iPod.
  3. jellyclips

jellyclips New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch