hi there

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by isai10, Jun 24, 2008.

1. isai10

isai10 New Member

hello i am isai10 mexican but live in US and i am buying an ipod touch this week or maybe today i am not sure but i have alot of questions about the ipod touch and jailbreaking and all those things and i am sure people would answer i think there are alot of users right? well will be seeing u in the forums

bye
  2. Clownassasin

Clownassasin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hi! and welcome to the forums!We here at ipodtouchfans can provide you with every little question or answer that you may have! I hope you enjoy it here, and there are tons and tons of users here
  3. isai10

isai10 New Member

damn ur fast thank u i joined 2 days ago a forum of ipod touch and made like 3 threads and theynever answered and here i have 2 minutes and someone answered thank u iam using the spanish and english forum
  4. flattop95

flattop95 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Congratulations on joining this wonderful forum!
  5. isai10

isai10 New Member

yeah thanks i have seen this days that iptfs is a great website and u people make it better i guess i am buying the ipod tommorow but i am not sure jeje ok bye
  6. Chucky102

Chucky102 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Trust me, it's worth it..If you can try waiting for the iPhone3G as it will be 199 dollars with contract, just in case you need a phone.
    And welcome to the forums mate!