Hi there!

Discussion in 'Introduce yourself' started by Charger, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Charger

Charger New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hello! My name is Chris! I'm 13, and I have loads of aliases on many different sites, but currently im under "Chrf097" under twitter and social networks, while forms and websites I go by "Charger". I own a Dell Inspiron 1526 running Windows Vista Home Premium. I use this as my main computer. Our family computer is a beautiful 27-inch iMac with Snow Leopard, and I also have a Powerbook G4. I also have a G5 Macbook Pro that I tinker with sometimes. I have managed to install Leopard on it (please do not ask me how.) and use that as a side computer. I own 4 different iPods. My main iPod and newest is an iPod Touch 2nd Generation "MB" 8GB. My others include a Silver 2GB 2nd generation iPod Nano, a 3rd Generation iPod (Classic, it's my favorite. I wish for a day when Apple would add back those touch buttons), and a 4th Generation iPod Photo. My father is currently enrolled in the iPhone SDK so I was able to get iOS 4 GM on my iPod Touch, and through use of redsn0w, enable multitasking and wallpapers(I hate jailbreaking, but i didn't install any extras, so it's not really jailbreaking.) While I do wish for an iPhone, but everyone in my family uses Verizon. (My Father does have an iPhone 3GS on AT&T even though he HATES AT&T, however his work allows him to tie in his Blackberry with our family plan, so it works out.) I hope that you all welcome me to this wonderful forum. I have learned very much from reading this forum's topics as a guest before. Thanks again

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. jamesk14022

jamesk14022 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  3. helehole

helehole Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    following you on twitter (my twitter username is tastyupdates)