hi peeps 2 i tiuchs need advice help

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by carlos12345, Sep 30, 2009.

1. carlos12345

carlos12345 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    hi peeps,
    been following your forums for alittle while now so sorry for gramma,as i know some dont like when it isnt spelt the correct way,
    ok i have 3 i touches,1) i updated to the new firmware which is my sons i learnt from that 1 i should have waited no worrys. now heres the thing

I have just bought 2 i touches from ebay both 2g need advice on 1 the other i need help with.

the first is in good con and works well but has firmware 2.2.1 not jailbroken should i upgrade to 3.0 or just sit it out see what happens with posion or should i at least upgrade to 3.0 and jailbreak? this is more of a what would you do more the qustion being would you bother upgrading to 3.1 even if there was a jailbreak now for it?

ok the second itouch again a 2g dont know the firmware as it will not charge i have it pluged into the wall at the mo tryed the usb no go compleatly blank screen,just hoping now if i leave it in the wall adapter long enough it will have enough charge to start up,as i say compleatly dead i put the seril n.o in apple to see if its still under warranty but it asks for the bought date as which i do not have as it came from ebay.what i ask will this be a shop repair or is there anything i can do to kick it back into life or once there dead its dead as i say i do not have the purcheses date so i dont know if the waranty covers also i have no idea what the firmware it is, nor do i know if it has ben jailbroken which maybe the problem if i just took it to apple for repair they might void whatever warraty is on it as it looks it seems untouched but dont mean to say the firmwear isnt, any help advice is well apccated.

sorry for my pants spelling

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. nanou

nanou New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Okay for ur first question i would say upgrade to 3.0 and use redsnow to jailbreak it.
    As for the "should i upgrade it to 3.1 or not" i would say wait... Until you are sure that every bugs is fixed.

For your 2nd question well sorry you cant really fix a ipod that cant turn on... Maybe battery issues ???

And last may i suggest to use google translator ??? Your post is kinda long and hard to understand since ur english is soso... ;P
  3. carlos12345

carlos12345 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thankyou for the reply

there was vodka mixed in with my post,so sorry about that.
    Ive now updated 2 itouchs to 3.1.1 and thought id just wait it out

and the one that wont do anything is on its way back to apple so fingers crossed,i will receive a fixed one back.